Update Curse Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

With da new 1.0.0 DEMO, I decided to make another wallpaper for my character's curse. But to get some sense on what type of powers are in my character's curse, here are all of the powers he has:

POWERS:

Teleportation | Can only teleport within a 100 block range. 10 Minute cooldown.

Magnokinesis | Can control Magnetism in all of the forms within a 15 block range. 5 Minute Cooldown

Geokinesis | Allows my character to manipulate all forms of Earth (Such as sand and rock) Using his mind. But the weigh that the material he tries to manipulate applies to his head. So he can't manipulate any sort of material that has a weigh bigger than how much weigh he can handle (Short version: He can't control objects that he can't carry with his bare hands)

Chronokinesis | Allows my character to control his own time (So he can slow down his own time to move faster in real time). 10 Minute cooldown

Technopathy | His main power. He can control every electronic within a curtain range. Using this, he can create his special sword and blocks to protect himself from battles. It is also his favorite power

Tetrachromancy | Allows him to the ultra violet section of the light spectrum along with the red, blue, and green sections. Doesn't really help in battle.

Electrokinesis | His second favorite power. This power allows him to manipulate, control, store, and generate electrical currents. Using this, this is one of the most lethal powers he has. But the more of the power he uses, the longer the cooldown is, and makes him tired faster. Cooldowns can last from 5 minutes to an hour.

Pyrokinesis | His third favorite power. He can create fire using his hand. Using this, it is lethal when he creates a lot of fire. Like with the Electrokinesis power, the more fire he creates, the longer the cooldown is. Cooldowns can last from 5 minutes to an hour, like with the Electrokinesis power.

Omniilinguilism | This power allows him to read and speak every language in the world. This power also grants him the knowledge of computer code, which really helps with creating his special items with the Technopathy ability.

Eidetic | Allows him to remember events well greater than any normal human. This is why he can tell his story very detailed and well.

Telekinesis | Allows him to control players and blocks using his mind. Like the Geokinesis power, he cannot control players/blocks that are heavier than he can hold with his hands. 

SPECIAL ITEMS:

These items uses the Technopathy ability to create!

Special Sword | A special sword that does +1 more attack hits then a Diamond Sword and has only 100 hits before breaking.

Hover Board | This is said to be impossible, but this curse allows him to create one that is half a block tall.

Deadly TNT | This was named by him. But the TNT still effects him, so if he is in the blast radius, he WILL get injured. This TNT explodes automatically when it hits any surface hard. This also has a blast radius twice as much as normal TNT. Cooldown time = 10 minutes.

-----------------------------------------------

Power Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u69EvmCbjhw

Let's get on to the picture!

I made it all using Mineimator 1.0.0 demo, even the text!

Cz4hQGT.png

Hope you like! Giving it a :+1: really makes me happy :)

Edited by Caeden117